New Build Homes in Hornsea
Hornsea is a popular seaside resort in the heart of East Yorkshire and is just 15 miles from the city of Hull.
The small coastal town of Hornsea is the perfect place to call your new home. This quaint and charming Yorkshire gem brings a wonderful sense of community and provides an excellent quality of life.
Our new housing developments are ideal for first-time buyers, growing families and everyone in between. Choose from semi-detached and detached new builds, all including contemporary interiors, front and rear gardens, and parking. Make the big move with Gleeson today.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase a new home for sale in Hornsea?
Voted the best resort to visit in 2022, Hornsea has something for people of all ages. The town is surrounded by the beautiful rolling hills of the East Yorkshire countryside and is proud to keep a well-maintained, award-winning Blue Flag beach.
This versatile location is family-friendly and features an array of facilities and local amenities. We can guarantee there are plenty of reasons to choose a new build in Hornsea.
Things to do in Hornsea
Hornsea seafront is lined with amusements and attractions. Take a stroll along the promenade to admire the idyllic sandy beach and clear seawater. The town centre features many traditional shops and galleries, alongside local cafes, restaurants and pubs. You'll also find an array of leisure attractions at Hornsea Freeport - one of the town's most popular shopping destinations.
The town is home to the largest freshwater lake in Yorkshire: Hornsea Mere. It's the perfect location for sailing, fishing and birdwatching – it's home to over 250 bird species. This natural body of water should take no longer than 10 minutes to reach on foot from the town centre.
Hornsea Leisure Centre provides the local community with professional health and fitness services and kids' activities too. It has a gym, swimming pool, fitness classes, and various clubs and activities for the children to enjoy, including football, hockey and table tennis.
There are many things to get up to outside of Hornsea too. Skipsea Castle is just a 10-minute drive away and is a Norman motte and bailey castle from 1086. It's where William the Conqueror created the lordship of Holderness – the area between Bridlington and the Humber Estuary.
Alternatively, you can take a trip to Burton Constable Hall – a stunning English country house just nine miles from Hornsea. Walk through the lush parkland and enjoy a picnic with the family. The Hall hosts many events throughout the year, from classic car shows to Christmas exhibitions.
Transport in Hornsea
Hornsea offers several bus links to neighbouring towns and villages, including Skipsea, Ulrome and Bridlington. The nearest city is Hull, which is just 15 miles away. From there, you can catch direct trains to other major UK cities.
If you typically travel by car, you can easily reach Beverley and Hull via the A1035. You can then access the M62, which connects you to an array of northern cities, including Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool.
Education in Hornsea
All primary and secondary schools in Hornsea have received a 'Good' rating from Ofsted, so you can rest assured that your child will receive a quality education when you choose one of our new homes for sale.
Hornsea School and Language College offers a sixth form if your child is keen to progress to university. East Riding College and Hull College have several full and part-time courses, as well as apprenticeship vacancies available.
Why choose Gleeson?
If you're ready to take the leap, trust Gleeson. Our new build homes are suitable for a wide range of people because we strive to make them as accessible as possible. We've listed a few reasons you should choose us for an affordable home in Hornsea:
- Buying schemes: We want to help you secure your new home as soon as possible, which is why we offer a number of schemes for first-time buyers and existing homeowners.
- Quality construction: Our new builds in Hornsea are made to last. Each home is built to the highest standards using quality construction materials.
- Builder warranty: Each home includes a two-year Gleeson warranty and a further eight years of insurance cover from NHBC. Purchase your home on a new build development with confidence.
- Choice of styles: Your new home is what you make it, which is why you can choose from our range of styles to ensure it suits your taste. Whether you want an en-suite bathroom or an integral garage, browse our range of house styles today.
Ways to buy
Purchasing a home doesn't have to be stressful. At Gleeson, we offer a range of schemes to help you with the buying process, including:
- Smooth Move: Move into your new Gleeson home as quickly as possible with our Smooth Move scheme. If you're thinking about moving house, we'll help you sell your current home so you can start that new chapter.
- First-time Buyer Assist: Taking your first step on the property ladder can be difficult, especially with the rising cost of living. We're proud to be home of first-time buyers, and moving into a Gleeson home couldn't be easier.
- Part Exchange: Struggling to sell your current property but have already found your next home? Take advantage of our Part Exchange scheme in partnership with Property PX Group. You buy ours and they'll buy yours!
Contact us about new homes in Hornsea today
Find your ideal new home in Hornsea today and get in touch with our knowledgeable team. Whether you're seeking general advice or would like to arrange a viewing, we're always on hand to help.
Don't forget to register with us to stay up-to-date with all things Gleeson. You'll receive regular updates on your favourite new home developments straight to your inbox.
Start your journey with Gleeson today.