New Build Houses in Louth
Located on the edge of the picturesque Lincolnshire Wolds, Louth is a charming market town famous for its culinary delights and historical buildings.
Our new builds in Louth are situated amongst rural landscapes and are perfect for young families. Overlooked by the country's tallest parish spire, Louth is within 30 miles of major Lincolnshire towns and cities, including Lincoln, Grimsby, and Boston.
You can choose from 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom semi-detached and detached homes for sale in Louth. Whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing homeowner, choose Gleeson Homes to make your next move.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase a property for sale in Louth?
Perfectly placed at the foot of the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Louth offers a friendly community feel and a quiet countryside lifestyle. The market town has an abundance of Georgian and Victorian architecture, with plenty of independent shops and businesses lining the streets.
Louth is great for those who enjoy walking and cycling, thanks to the delightful scenery and rolling hills that surround it. There are also plenty of leisure and entertainment facilities to enjoy – you'll be spoilt for choice when you choose one of our new homes in Louth.
Things to do in Louth
For those who enjoy being amongst nature, Hubbard's Hills is a beautiful green space located west of the town. This valley was formed by glacial movement over 40,000 years ago and offers idyllic views and lush forestry. Take the kids to the lake to feed the ducks and swans and enjoy a fun family day out.
Meridian Leisure Centre has excellent facilities and promises a full timetable of activities, including swimming, gymnastics, and soft play. There is also a gym for those who enjoy keeping fit.
The town provides a thriving retail and food scene. You'll find a selection of quirky boutiques and local eateries, as well as a bustling market on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. If you love performing arts, Louth has the Riverhead Theatre. Here, you can watch various stage performances and take part in local workshops.
Transport in Louth
Louth has regular bus services to various local towns and villages. It is also well-connected to major Lincolnshire destinations, including Lincoln and Grimsby. You can get to London King's Cross in just under two hours from Lincoln train station.
If you commute by car, the nearby A1(M) connects you to London, while travelling via the M180 gets you to the M62, enabling direct routes to Leeds, Manchester, and Liverpool.
Education in Louth
Louth boasts excellent schooling facilities, with primary and secondary schools in the area receiving 'Outstanding' or 'Good' Ofsted reports.
If you have older children looking for higher education, First College Lincs provides apprenticeships, traineeships, and courses. The closest university is the University of Lincoln, which has a fantastic reputation and contributes to the vibrant nightlife and student scene in nearby Lincoln.
Why choose Gleeson?
If you're considering a new housing development in Louth, we want to help you. We strive to make our homes accessible to all. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Gleeson Homes for your new build:
- Affordable homes: Our homes are designed to suit a wide range of budgets. Our finance options are tailored for first-time buyers and existing homeowners to ensure the buying process runs as smoothly as possible.
- Quality construction: We only build our homes using quality construction materials to achieve the highest of standards. Your new build in Louth is guaranteed to stand the test of time.
- Builder warranty: Your new home is well-protected. Each property comes with a 10-year NHBC warranty, including a two-year Gleeson warranty.
- Choice of styles: Create your ideal home and choose from our range of styles. Whether you want an en-suite bathroom, an integral garage, or a utility room, take a look at our house styles today.
Ways to buy
Our list of buy schemes make homeownership affordable and accessible for everyone. Take a look at some of our offers below and choose one that best suits your circumstances:
- First-time Buyer Assist: Make your money go that little bit further with First-time Buyer Assist. Taking your first steps onto the property ladder can be daunting, but we're here to provide some extra help.
- Smooth Move: Take the stress out of moving by letting us do the hard work for you. We'll help you find your next home and sell your current one. It's as easy as that!
- Part Exchange: Sell your home to one of our leading property partners. Then, use the proceeds of your sale as part-payment towards your new Gleeson home.
Contact us today
If you'd like to learn more about our new builds in Louth, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team. They'll be more than happy to help you get started and advise on next steps.
Stay up to date with all things Gleeson and register with us today. You'll receive regular updates on your chosen development straight to your inbox.
Start your journey with Gleeson Homes today.