New Build Houses In Sheffield
Known as the powerhouse of South Yorkshire, Sheffield has a rich industrial heritage, and is home to some of the UK's best known leisure and entertainment venues. The city also boasts beautiful countryside surroundings
The thriving city of Sheffield has been rated the UK's greenest city, offering an ideal balance of rural life and city living. It's perfectly situated amongst major road networks and has excellent public transport links.
At Gleeson, we have 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes for sale in and around Sheffield. Each home includes an open-plan kitchen/diner, front and rear gardens, and parking. Whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing homeowner, we'll have something suitable for you and your family.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase your new home in Sheffield?
This picturesque city offers plenty of things to do – you'll be spoilt for choice if you choose to purchase one of our new builds in Sheffield. Enjoy the great outdoors and admire the stunning views of the nearby rural surroundings. Or take advantage of Sheffield's vibrant city centre, with its host of cultural and entertainment offerings.
With a selection of independent boutiques and eateries, plus an exciting nightlife scene, you'll never get tired of this popular Yorkshire hotspot. So, what are you waiting for? There's something for everyone in Sheffield.
Things to do in Sheffield
Often referred to as the 'outdoor city', there's a great selection of country parks and reservoirs to visit. The famous Peak District National Park offers the chance to walk, climb, and camp amongst the rolling hills and lush greenery.
For those who enjoy a little retail therapy, you're in luck. Sheffield is home to Meadowhall, Yorkshire's largest shopping centre. It features some of the best high street stores and designer names and has a dedicated food hall with over 50 restaurants and bars.
If you're interested in art and culture, the Millennium Gallery has an ever-changing exhibition programme showcasing the very best in national and international art and design. You'll also find Sheffield's Metalwork Collection which highlights the history of the 'Steel City'.
Transport in Sheffield
Sheffield is a popular commuter city, with tram and bus services offering a convenient way to travel. There are also inter-city rail connections if you need to head up and down the country.
You'll have easy access to the M1, which provides direct routes to major UK cities, including Leeds, Nottingham, Leicester, and London.
Education in Sheffield
The wide array of primary and secondary schools in Sheffield offers plenty of quality education options. For further education, The Sheffield College has a selection of courses to help your child kick-start their career journey. There are also two popular universities in the city – The University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University.
Why choose Gleeson?
here's why you should choose us to help you:
- Affordable homes: Our top-quality developments are designed to suit all budgets, as we want to make buying a new home accessible to all. Whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing homeowner, our range of finance options is here to help you.
- Quality construction: Our builders only use the best quality materials to design your ideal home. All our properties to buy in Sheffield are long-lasting and are perfect for creating life-long memories.
- Builder warranty: There's a 10-year NHBC warranty included on all our new developments in Sheffield, as well as a two-year Gleeson warranty – so your new home is well-protected.
- Contemporary design: Featuring an open-plan kitchen/dining area, French doors, and spacious rooms, your new home will be ideal for hosting friends and family. There's also a private rear garden and space to park your car.
Ways to buy
At Gleeson, we have a number of schemes and offers to help make the buying process as affordable as possible. Some of these include:
- First-time Buyer Assist: Making homeownership accessible to all is important to us. Getting on the property ladder can be difficult, but out first-time buyer scheme makes moving into a Gleeson home easy.
- Part Exchange: Have you found your new home but are struggling to sell your existing property? We've partnered with Property PX Group, the UK's leading part-exchange company, for a simple, stress-free move.
- Smooth Move: Let us help you sell your current property so you can move into your dream home. We'll take the hassle out of selling, while helping you save on some of the costs, too.
Contact us today
Searching for the latest property for sale in Sheffield? Get in touch with our friendly team today to learn about our new housing developments. They'll be more than happy to answer any questions and lead you in the right direction.
To stay up to date with all things Gleeson, make sure to register with us to receive regular updates on the homes you're most interested in.