New Build Houses In Wigton
The historic market town of Wigton is situated in the borough of Allerdale, nestled between the Lakeland Fells and Solway Firth.
The rural town of Wigton has been ranked as England's fourth best market town to live and work in. Offering a peaceful countryside haven, Wigton is the perfect location to raise a family and start a new life.
We have new homes in Wigton, with 2, 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached and detached homes for sale. Whether you're a first-time buyer or taking your next step on the property ladder, our homes to buy in Wigton could be just right for you.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase a property for sale in Wigton?
Wigton is a beautiful Cumbrian market town with plenty of open countryside to enjoy. With easy access to Carlisle, Penrith, West Cumbria, and the Lake District National Park, you'll never be short of activities, especially if you love the great outdoors.
This charming location is full of rich history and culture, with stunning Georgian architecture in and around the thriving town centre. The well-connected area is home to quirky boutiques and independent eateries. You'll fit right in amongst the friendly community when you choose a home for sale near Wigton.
Things to do in Wigton
Wigton's rural surroundings are ideal for hiking, cycling, and camping. Located within easy reach of the Lake District National Park, you'll get to admire the breath-taking views of the Lakes. Why not hire a boat and take to the water yourself?
You'll also find coastal areas nearby – including Solway Estuary – an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It's one of the largest estuaries in the UK, featuring coastal dunes, salt marshes, and agricultural land.
Wigton has a variety of independent shops, boutiques, and a regular local market held weekly in the town centre. For high street shopping, head to The Lanes Shopping Centre in Carlisle, just 12 miles away.
Transport in Wigton
Wigton has a railway station, providing easy access to popular destinations on the Cumbrian Coast Line. Exploring the Lake District has never been easier and you can even travel to Glasgow in under three hours.
For those who prefer to travel by car, the A595 is a primary route that runs through Cumbria, meaning you can travel to Carlisle, Whitehaven, Workington, and Cockermouth. Wigton also offers regular bus services to neighbouring towns and villages.
Education in Wigton
With a range of outstanding primary and secondary schools available in and around the town, your child will receive a quality education if you purchase your new home in Wigton.
Why choose Gleeson?
At Gleeson Homes, we want to help you onto the property ladder. If you're thinking of buying a new home in Wigton, here's why you should choose us:
- Affordable homes: Our new developments are designed to suit a range of budgets, ensuring each of our homes is accessible to as many people as possible. We have finance options available to help first-time buyers and existing homeowners.
- Quality construction: Your new home has been designed with the highest quality materials. You can rest assured that our homes in Wigtonwill stand the test of time.
- Builder warranty: Our homes for sale in Wigton include a 10-year NHBC warranty, as well as a two-year Gleeson warranty, so you have peace of mind that your new home is well-protected.
- Contemporary design: Our homes have been designed with you in mind. Featuring an open-plan kitchen/dining area, French doors, and spacious rooms, your new home is perfect for socialising with guests. You'll also find a private rear garden and space to park your car.
Ways to buy
We offer a number of schemes to ensure the buying process is smooth and hassle-free. Take a look at some of our ways to buy below:
- Part Exchange: We've partnered with the UK's leading part-exchange company, Property PX Group, so you can enjoy a quick and simple move.
- Smooth Move: Think to the future with Gleeson by letting us make your next big move. We'll help you find your dream home and sell your existing one.
- First-time Buyer Assist: We take pride in offering accessible and affordable homeownership. That's why our First-time Buyer Assist scheme has been created for those taking that first step on the property ladder.
Contact us today
Ready to purchase your new home in Wigton? Contact our friendly team today to find out all the information you need to secure your dream housing development. They'll be on-hand to answer your questions and help you take that first step on the property ladder.
Stay up to date with all things Gleeson by registering with us. That way, you'll receive regular updates and can stay informed on the homes you're most interested in.
Start your journey with Gleeson Homes today.