New Build Houses In Bradford
The cultural city of Bradford boasts an impressive history, which is reflected in its fascinating architecture and rich cultural heritage.
Our developments in Bradford are ideal for those looking to find a new home in the heart of a thriving community. An attractive choice for commuters, the 'curry capital' of the UK offers everything that you expect from a vibrant city, without the hustle and bustle of city life. We're excited to provide a selection of modern new builds in Bradford, with 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes for sale.
If you're hoping to find your ideal new home, browse our full range of properties in Bradford today. Whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing homeowner ready to take the next step, we'll be sure to have something perfect for you. Don’t forget to see our fantastic schemes and offers available on these development to make buying your new home that little bit easier!
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase your new build home in Bradford?
Voted as the UK's next City of Culture for 2025, Bradford is a friendly and affordable city situated in the heart of West Yorkshire. Renowned for its involvement in film production, with gothic architecture and beautiful listed buildings, it's no wonder that the residents enjoy calling Bradford their home.
The metropolitan district has something for everyone, with fantastic retail options, a flourishing food and drink scene and stunning rural surroundings on your doorstep. With independent shops and local amenities located throughout the city centre, you'll have everything that you need once you've moved into your Bradford home.
Things to do in Bradford
When you find your perfect property in Bradford, you can be confident that the city will back you up with a host of things to do, making it a great place to bring a family.
If you enjoy a little retail therapy, The Broadway Shopping Centre is your number one destination for all things high-street. It also offers a number of eateries, regular events for the kids to enjoy and a cinema for you to catch the latest film releases.
For arts and theatre lovers, Bradford regularly hosts local film festivals as a homage to the city's historic roots within the film industry. Other cultural attractions include the Bradford Industrial Museum, the City Hall and the Wool Exchange.
You'll be free to explore the surrounding villages and areas around Bradford. Visit the iconic Haworth, which was home to the Brontë sisters, or enjoy days out in nearby Harrogate, Ilkley, Shipley and the neighbouring city of Leeds.
Transport in Bradford
With a large network of trains and buses, the city certainly isn't short of transport links. Those who choose a new build in Bradford will be spoiled for choice.
The public transport offering is incredibly convenient, with regular buses running throughout the city and surrounding areas. Additionally, Bradford Interchange rail station offers easy access to major UK cities, including London, Manchester, Leeds and Huddersfield.
For those planning a trip abroad, Leeds Bradford Airport is just 30 minutes outside the city centre, so you won't have to worry about travelling too far to catch your flight.
Education in Bradford
Why choose Gleeson?
At Gleeson Homes, we understand that buying a home is a huge milestone in your life. If you're considering a semi-detached or detached home for sale in Bradford, here are just a few reasons why you can rely on us for your big move:
- Affordable homes: We want all our new builds to suit every budget, making them accessible as possible. Whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing homeowner, we offer a range of finance options to help you to take that next.
- Quality construction: We build each and every one of our new build homes in Bradford using quality materials to ensure that they meet the highest standards. Prepare to create lifelong memories as your new home is made to last.
- Builder warranty: Alongside a two-year Gleeson warranty, we also include a 10-year NHBC warranty on all our homes. With Gleeson, you can purchase with confidence and rest assured that your new home is protected.
- Contemporary design: Our homes for sale in Bradford include an open-plan kitchen/dining area, with French doors and spacious rooms that are perfect for socialising and entertaining. You'll also find a stunning private rear garden and space to park your car.
Ways to buy
Purchasing a home doesn't have to be stressful. At Gleeson, we offer a range of schemes to help you with the buying process, including:
- Smooth Move: Move into your new Gleeson home as quickly as possible with our Smooth Move scheme. If you're thinking about moving house, we'll help you sell your current home so you can start that new chapter.
- First-time Buyer Assist: Taking your first step on the property ladder can be difficult, especially with the rising cost of living. We're proud to be home of first-time buyers, and moving into a Gleeson home couldn't be easier.
- Part Exchange: Struggling to sell your current property but have already found your next home? Take advantage of our Part Exchange scheme in partnership with Property PX Group. You buy ours and they'll buy yours!
Contact us today
Have you found your perfect new build in Bradford? If so, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team. We'll be more than happy to provide you with further information on your chosen development.
To receive regular updates on the development in which you're interested, and to keep informed with all things Gleeson, register with us today so that you don't miss out.
Start your journey with Gleeson Homes today.