New Build Houses In Whitehaven
Whitehaven is a picturesque town and port on the North coast that sits on the outskirts of the Lake District National Park.
Our new builds in Whitehaven are nestled among beautiful landscapes in the heart of West Cumbria. Steeped in rich history with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, the stunning Georgian town offers plenty of things to do for young couples and growing families.
We have 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom semi-detached and detached homes for sale in Whitehaven. Regardless of whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing homeowner, we're sure to have something suited to your needs.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase a Gleeson home in Whitehaven?
The idyllic coastal town of Whitehaven is a stunning place to live. Characterised by rows of colourful Georgian and Victorian townhouses and recognised as an area of national heritage, the town boasts charm and character and provides a combination of rural and urban living.
The town centre is lined with independent boutiques and local restaurants, offering a thriving community feel. The countryside surroundings are perfect for those who love the great outdoors and you'll find plenty of leisure and entertainment facilities to enjoy, too. There's never been a better time to purchase your new Gleeson home in Whitehaven.
Things to do in Whitehaven
Sitting just outside the Lake District National Park, prepare to explore the beauty of nature when you choose to move to Whitehaven. It's an area that's ideal for those who love to hike, cycle or camp, and you'll be spoiled for choice thanks to its rolling hills and lush greenery. Alternatively, take a trip to St Bees beach and stroll the coast to coast walk, just four miles south of Whitehaven.
Explore the nautical sculptures and the picturesque marina by visiting the popular Whitehaven Georgian harbour. Walk along the quays and dine in the many restaurants along the waterfront.
The town also hosts a weekly outdoor market and has an abundance of high street stores. You'll find a cinema, sports centre, theatre and various museums, which promise a fun day out for all the family.
Transport in Whitehaven
Whitehaven offers regular bus services to neighbouring towns and villages. There's also a railway station which offers train links along the Cumbrian coast line, enabling access to Carlisle and Barrow-in-Furness.
By car, you can gain access links via the A595 which can get you to various commercial destinations in and around West Cumbria.
Education in Whitehaven
Whitehaven is home to a selection of fantastic schooling facilities, with the majority of primary and secondary schools receiving a 'Good' Ofsted rating.
If your child is seeking higher education, Lakes College can help to kick-start their successful career, providing a range of training courses and apprenticeships. They can also apply for a course at the University of Cumbria, which has five campuses across the UK.
Why choose Gleeson?
Our new housing developments in Whitehaven could be just the thing for which you've been looking. At Gleeson, we strive to make our new homes as accessible as possible, whether that's helping people to take that first step on the property ladder, upsize with one of our popular 4 bedroom homes or being an ideal downsizing option with our 2 bedroom Moy's. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us to find your new build in Whitehaven:
- Affordable homes: We have homes to suit a variety of price points. Our finance options are designed to help first-time buyers and existing homeowners, ensuring that the buying process runs smoothly.
- Quality construction: Our homes for sale in Whitehaven are built using the highest-quality construction materials so that you can make lasting memories in your new home.
- Builder warranty: You can rest assured that your new home is well protected. Each comes with a 10-year NHBC warranty and a two-year Gleeson warranty.
- Choice of styles: Tailor your new home to your specific design tastes and choose from our range of styles. Perhaps you want an en-suite bathroom or an integral garage. Why not take a look at our house styles for yourself?
Ways to buy
Purchasing a home doesn't have to be stressful. At Gleeson, we offer a range of schemes to help you with the buying process, including:
- Smooth Move: Move into your new Gleeson home as quickly as possible with our Smooth Move scheme. If you're thinking about moving house, we'll help you sell your current home so you can start that new chapter.
- First-time Buyer Assist: Taking your first step on the property ladder can be difficult, especially with the rising cost of living. We're proud to be home of first-time buyers, and moving into a Gleeson home couldn't be easier.
- Part Exchange: Struggling to sell your current property but have already found your next home? Take advantage of our Part Exchange scheme in partnership with Property PX Group. You buy ours and they'll buy yours!
Contact us today
Discover our new builds in Whitehaven today and contact the team to find out more. Whether you're looking to book a viewing or need further advice, they'll be more than happy to assist.
Stay up to date with all things Gleeson when you register with us. That way, you'll receive regular updates on your chosen development straight to your inbox.
Start your journey with Gleeson Homes today.