New Build Houses in Burnley
A thriving market town on the doorstep of the breathtaking Pennines, Burnley is built on its reptation for providing excellence in manufacturing and its aerospace industry. Combining urban essentials with captivating countryside, the town is fast becoming one of the North West's most desirable places to live.
Perfectly situated close to major road networks with excellent public transport links, Burnley is ideally located for those working in and around this Lancashire town. Gleeson has two new home developments within the area. With a choice of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom semi-detached and detached new build homes available, you'll be sure to find your next home here.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase your new home in Burnley?
This small town is surrounded by rural countryside and offers a bustling town centre with excellent amenities. With plenty of green space and surroundings, Burnley is an ideal place to not only explore, but relax in too.
There's a variety of independent restaurants, cafes, shops, and bars throughout the centre, offering a great opportunity to support the local community. Plus, there's a loyal football following for the town's club, Burnley FC – perfect for those sports fans in the family.
Things to do in Burnley
When searching for a home in Burnley, you'll be wondering what activities and attractions are available in the local area.
If you're a keen walker or just love getting outdoors, Burnley is just a few minutes away from the beautiful Lancashire countryside. Go hiking for miles on the rolling hills and breathe in the fresh country air as you admire the rural landscapes the county has to offer. Plus, there are great areas to take your dog out for a long walk, such as Cant Clough Reservoir and Hurstwood Reservoir.
To experience Burnley's cultural heritage, Gawthorpe Hall is one of the town's best tourist attractions, dating back to 1600. The hall is situated within acres of parkland, which is free for the public to walk around. However, there is a small entry free if you would like to go inside.
Take a visit to The Singing Ringing Tree, which is a musical sculpture created with pipes. When the wind hits the pipes, the tree makes a tune as you approach it. If you visit, you'll be able to enjoy panoramic views of the countryside, which is great if you want to have a picnic in the summer or watch the sunset.
Charter Walk Shopping Centre has a selection of high street shops and brands available for you to browse. Or the town centre boasts a variety of independent boutique-style stores that are perfect if you're looking for something unique.
Transport in Burnley
If you're searching for a new build in Burnley and are a regular commuter, you're in luck. The market town offers an excellent selection of public transport links from surrounding neighbourhoods to the town centre.
You'll be conveniently located on the M65, with easy access to popular motorway links. There are also three international airports within an hour's drive, so travel won't be a worry when you're jetting off on holiday.
Plus, the extensive rail network provides trains that travel to major cities, including Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, and Liverpool.
Education in Burnley
Homes in Burnley have access to a wide choice of fantastic primary and secondary schools, so your child will be sure to receive a quality education.
Burnley College is a fantastic higher education institute, offering a great place for your child to study. For those looking at potential universities, the University of Central Lancashire has a Burnley campus and a thriving student community.
Why choose Gleeson?
At Gleeson Homes, we're committed to building homes and changing lives. If you're considering one of our homes for sale in Burnley, here are just a few reasons why we won't let you down:
- Affordable homes: Burnley is an affordable place to live – and our homes are too. We want to ensure we fit every budget and are here to support you with your move. That's why we offer a range of finance options to help first-time buyers and existing homeowners.
- Quality construction: We build our homes in Burnley to the highest of standards with top-quality, durable materials, so your home is designed to last.
- Builder warranty: All our new builds in Burnley have a 10-year NHBC warranty, including a two-year Gleeson warranty. When you buy a new Gleeson home, you can have peace of mind that your home is protected.
- Choice of styles: Depending on your specific requirements, we have 2, 3 or 4-bedroom homes available. Some include additional luxuries, including an integral garage, en-suite bathrooms, and a utility room. Browse our house styles today.
Ways to buy
Purchasing a home doesn't have to be stressful. At Gleeson, we offer a range of schemes to help you with the buying process, including:
- Smooth Move: Move into your new Gleeson home as quickly as possible with our Smooth Move scheme. If you're thinking about moving house, we'll help you sell your current home so you can start that new chapter.
- First-time Buyer Assist: Making homeownership accessible to all is important to us. Getting on the property ladder can be difficult, but our first-time buyer scheme Provides some extra help to get you on the property ladder.
- Part Exchange: Struggling to sell your current property but have already found your next home? We work in partnership with several trusted Part Exchange suppliers to offer a solution for a quick, simple and stress-free move!
Contact us today
If you'd like to visit one of our show homes in Burnley or require more information, contact us today and our friendly team will be more than happy to help.
To stay up to date with all the relevant information regarding your chosen development, be sure to register with us so you don't miss anything.
Start your journey with Gleeson Homes today.