New Build Houses In Rochdale
Positioned at the foothills of the South Pennines on the River Roch, Rochdale is an up-and-coming town within Greater Manchester and a desirable place to live
Our Rochdale developments are perfectly located for major motorway links, providing easy access to the centre of Manchester in approximately 30 minutes, as well as other major destinations in and around the North West.
With 2, 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached and detached homes for sale, each new build includes front and rear gardens, plus parking. Whether you're a first-time buyer making that first step onto the property ladder or you're an existing homeowner who needs a fresh start, we'll be sure to have a property for sale in Rochdale for you.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase your new home in Rochdale?
This affordable town offers residents a slice of rural living alongside plenty of city connections. With an array of local amenities, leisure facilities and a thriving food and drink scene, there's something for everyone to enjoy in Rochdale.
With easy links to Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, there are excellent career opportunities if you decide to call Rochdale your home. The location is ideal for commuters and spoils you for choice with various nature walks and trails to explore at your leisure. It's a friendly town that's ready and waiting for you.
Things to do in Rochdale
There are plenty of activities to enjoy in Rochdale - the busy town centre boasts a selection of independent shops and high-street brands so that you can get your retail-therapy fix. You can also take a trip to Rochdale's premier shopping centre, the Rochdale Exchange. Here, you'll find over 40 retailers offering superb fashion and lifestyle products.
If you enjoy the great outdoors, you're in luck. Healey Dell Nature Reserve is a beautiful spot, a wildlife sanctuary situated just two miles from the town centre where you can admire the breath-taking scenery and stunning waterfalls.
Visit Greenbooth Reservoir and enjoy a circular walk with views of rolling hills or, just a 9minute drive away, explore Tandle Hill, Oldham's oldest country park spanning 48 hectares of glorious parkland. Additionally, the Peak District National Park is right on your doorstep, where you can walk or cycle on their infamous trails.
Running weekly, Rochdale Open Market has everything from local produce to antiques; it's a great opportunity to support local traders available and get involved with the community.
If you enjoy staying active, Rochdale Leisure Centre is a buzzing fitness hub with two swimming pools, a gym, badminton courts and a thermal suite.
Transport in Rochdale
With myriad commuting options available, you're free to come and go as you please when you choose a new build in Rochdale.
The town has an extensive bus and tram network that runs throughout the neighbouring areas and into Manchester city centre. It also has its own railway station, making towns and cities such as Bolton, Chester, Leeds and Southport easily accessible.
For those planning a trip abroad, Manchester Airport is just a 35-minute drive away, so you're never too far from your next international holiday.
Education in Rochdale
Rochdale is ideal for growing families and, with a selection of fantastic primary and secondary schools available, you can guarantee that your child will receive an excellent education.
For those seeking higher education courses, Hopwood Hall College and University Centre is located in the town centre. If your child is heading off to university, the University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University are incredibly popular and just a stone's throw away.
Why choose Gleeson?
At Gleeson Homes, we're committed to building homes and changing lives. If you're considering one of our new builds in Rochdale, here are just a few reasons why we won't disappoint:
- Affordable homes: Our homes are designed to fit every budget, without compromising on quality. We aim to make all our homes accessible, which is why we offer a range of finance options to support first-time buyers and existing homeowners.
- Quality construction: Our new homes in Rochdale are built to the highest standards using top-quality materials. Your home is made to last and is ready for you and your family to create lasting memories.
- Builder warranty: Our homes for sale in Rochdale have a 10-year NHBC warranty, plus a two-year Gleeson warranty, so that you can purchase from us with confidence.
- Choice of styles: Whatever your requirements, we have 2, 3 or 4 bedroom homes available. Some homes include additional luxuries, such as an integral garage, en-suite bathrooms and a utility room. Feel free to browse our house styles today.
Ways to buy
Enjoy a fuss-free purchase process with our long list of buying schemes. Take a look at some of our offers below and choose one that best suits your circumstances:
- First-time Buyer Assist: Make your first move that little bit easier with Gleeson. Making that initial step onto the property ladder can be daunting, but we're here to make the process as smooth and simple as possible.
- Smooth Move: Take the stress out of moving by letting us do the hard work for you. We'll help you find your next home and sell your current one. It's as easy as that!
- Part Exchange: Sell your home to our leading property partner, Property PX Group. Then, use the proceeds of your sale as part-payment towards your new Gleeson home.
Contact us today
If you'd like to visit one of our show homes in Rochdale or require further information, get in touch with the team today who will be more than happy to assist.
To stay up to date with all things Gleeson and receive updates on your chosen development, be sure to register with us.
Start your journey with Gleeson Homes today.