New Build Homes in Skegness
The popular seaside town of Skegness is located in beautiful Lincolnshire and is packed full of things to do for all the family.
Skegness is a charming coastal town that features a range of beaches, attractions and a friendly local community. Whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing homeowner, Skegness is a great location if you're looking for an affordable new home for sale.
Browse our brand-new housing development and prepare to make yourself at home with Gleeson. We have a selection of detached and semi-detached new homes in Skegness, all featuring an open-plan kitchen-diner, front and rear gardens, and parking. Our experienced team are on hand to help you find your new build today.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase a new build in Skegness?
Skegness is home to an abundance of beachfront eateries, amusement arcades and traditional British seaside fun. With a welcoming atmosphere and quirky character, it's no wonder the town is such a popular hotspot for family holidays.
You'll never be short of things to do when you purchase one of our new homes here. With plenty of leisure and entertainment facilities for all the family, you'll certainly be spoilt for choice in Skegness.
Things to do in Skegness
Skegness boasts one of the best coastlines in the UK and is Lincolnshire's most popular and vibrant seaside resort. You'll find plenty of activities along the seafront and can take a stroll along the pier, enjoying one of the many fish and chip restaurants the town has to offer.
Skegness is famously known for being the home of Butlins, which was the UK's first-ever holiday camp. The resort boasts a traditional fairground, adrenaline-packed activities and their iconic Splash Waterworld. Prepare for a fun-filled day of excitement and adventure no matter who you're booking with.
Botton's Pleasure Beach is located at the heart of the seafront and offers fun and thrills for all the family. With a giant wheel, bumper cars and the Wild River log flume, you'll have a jam-packed day out that's right on your doorstep. And just a stone's throw away in the nearby village of Ingoldmells is Fantasy Island: Lincolnshire's largest theme park!
If you enjoy a little retail therapy, the town has a number of high-street stores and shopping centres, including Lumley Shopping Plaza and Hildreds Shopping Centre. For entertainment, the Embassy Theatre hosts regular shows and delivers an unforgettable experience for all.
With the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside nearby, you don't just have to rely on the town for things to do. There are plenty of coastal country park walks. Visit the Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve and the North Sea Observatory, where you can experience the beauty of the region at its finest.
Transport in Skegness
As a popular town on the east coast of Lincolnshire, Skegness has plenty of transport options available.
There are regular bus services to nearby towns and villages, including Grimsby, Boston, Hogsthorpe and Chapel St Leonards. You'll also find a train station with regular rail services to Grantham and Nottingham, which runs direct trains to major UK cities – including London.
To travel around Lincolnshire by car, you can access road links via the A158 (north) and A52 (south).
Education in Skegness
Skegness is home to several primary and secondary schools, which have received 'Good' ratings from Ofsted. If you have older children in the family seeking further education, First College Lincs offers a selection of vocational courses and apprenticeships.
The University of Lincoln is an excellent higher education establishment if your child doesn't want to move too far from your new home.
Why choose Gleeson?
Our new development near Skegness could be the perfect place for you and your family to call home. We strive to make all our new builds as accessible as possible, ensuring they are suited to a range of budgets. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us for your new home:
- Affordable homes: We want to help you make your next big move, which is why we offer a number of schemes to assist first-time buyers and existing homeowners.
- Quality construction: Our skilled team of builders ensure all our new build homes are made using the highest-quality construction materials. You can rest assured your new home will stand the test of time.
- Builder warranty: Each Gleeson home comes with a two-year Gleeson warranty backed by the NHBC's resolution service, plus a further eight years of insurance cover from NHBC as standard.
- Contemporary design: You'll be pleased to know our homes feature stunning, modern designs with an open-plan kitchen-diner and French doors. And you'll find a private rear garden and space to park your car.
Ways to buy
At Gleeson, we have a number of schemes and offers to help make the buying process as affordable as possible. Some of these include:
- First-time Buyer Assist: Making homeownership accessible to all is important to us. Getting on the property ladder can be difficult, but out first-time buyer scheme makes moving into a Gleeson home easy.
- Part Exchange: Have you found your new home but are struggling to sell your existing property? We've partnered with Property PX Group, the UK's leading part-exchange company, for a simple, stress-free move.
- Smooth Move: Let us help you sell your current property so you can move into your dream home. We'll take the hassle out of selling, while helping you save on some of the costs, too.
Contact us about our new builds in Skegness today
Discover our new builds in Skegness by contacting the team today, where you can learn more about your favourite new home development.
Make sure you register with us to be the first to know of any Gleeson updates. You'll receive regular information on your chosen new builds straight to your inbox.
Start your journey with Gleeson today.